This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Plex Media Server for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Plex Media Server on your computer.
About the software
Say goodbye to free movie websites and hello to the app that brings you over 50,000 on-demand titles, plus live TV on all your favorite devices.
The main features of Plex Media Server are:
- Our huge library of ad-supported movies and shows is available on demand, 24/7. Start watching now, no payment or subscription required.
- Plex gives you the power to add, access and share all the entertainment that matters to you, on almost any device. Enjoy 50,000+ on demand titles and hundreds of channels of live TV, plus your own personal media collection, using one powerful app.
- Tune in to over 200 channels anytime, on any device, no extra hardware required. It’s a live TV free for all, with action, sports, kids stuff, cooking, news, and more streaming 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Plex Media Server System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1 (with Update) / Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update), Windows 10
- Intel Core i3 (or equivalent) or faster
- 2GB of RAM
How to Download and Install Plex Media Server
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run PlexMediaServer-126.96.36.19919-c43dc0277-x86.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Plex Media Server v188.8.131.5219 installed on your PC.