This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PixPlant (v5.0.42) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PixPlant (v5.0.42) on your computer.
About the software
Creating tiling 3D maps and materials has traditionally been a complex and labor-intensive work.
With PixPlant and a few clicks, you can turn real-world surfaces into seamless tiling PBR materials.
PixPlant can be a big time-saver for your texturing work!
Without PixPlant, manually tiling textures can be a pain and consume a lot of time.
PixPlant includes the best automated tiling in the market.
Open a photo or even a set of scanned maps, check a few things and get your seamless tiling version in seconds.
PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 SP1, 64-bit.
- Direct3D 11 compatible GPU.
- Includes a plug-in compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC/CS and other 64-bit hosts.
How to Download and Install PixPlant (v5.0.42)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “PixPlant5-Setup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Crack” folder. Copy “PixPlant5.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of PixPlant (v5.0.42), without any limitations, installed on your computer.