About the software
Creating tiling 3D maps and materials has traditionally been a complex and labor-intensive work.
With PixPlant and a few clicks, you can turn real-world surfaces into seamless tiling PBR materials.
PixPlant can be a big time-saver for your texturing work!
Without PixPlant, manually tiling textures can be a pain and consume a lot of time.
PixPlant includes the best automated tiling in the market.
Open a photo or even a set of scanned maps, check a few things and get your seamless tiling version in seconds.
PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 SP1, 64-bit.
- Direct3D 11 compatible GPU.
- Includes a plug-in compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC/CS and other 64-bit hosts.
How to Download and Install PixPlant (v5.0.42)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “PixPlant5-Setup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Crack” folder. Copy “PixPlant5.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of PixPlant (v5.0.42), without any limitations, installed on your computer.