About the software
PhotoLine is a versatile all-purpose image and graphics editor. You can edit images or optimize them for the web, but you can also prepare print-ready PDF data.
PhotoLine offers the creative professional sophisticated tools: CMYK and Lab color space, color management with ICC profiles, adjustment layers, recording actions and 16/32-bit color depth per channel. Vector graphics can be edited as well as PDF files.
The main features of PhotoLine are:
- Up to 32 bit per channel, support of CMYK and Lab
- Color management with ICC profiles
- Lossless imaging
- Process digital photos
- Retouch, correct, …
- IPTC and EXIF data handling
- Rotate images lossless
- Rename images and create catalogues
- Create HTML galleries
- Add and edit keywords
- “Real” PDF Import and Export (not just a big image)
- Multipage documents
- Calendar and barcode creation
- Rich text functions
- Create Flash and GIF animations
- Web Export
- Tile images and image maps
- Batch conversion
- Create slideshows
- Record actions
- Print multipage documents, flyers and labels
- USB-Stick support
- Multiprocessor support
PhotoLine v23.50 System Requirements
- Windows 7, 10 or 11
- macOS 10.9 or later
How to Download and Install PhotoLine v23.50
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “pl2350.exe” and install the software
- Run PLkeygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- Copy msimg32.dll and oleacc.dll from the fix.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of PhotoLine v23.50 installed on your PC.