About the software
SuperRam makes your computer run faster by taking control and managing the memory on your computer efficiently. If you notice your computer is running slow, this typically is due to the memory (RAM) running out of usable space. When memory space gets lower, Windows then starts opening programs into the Windows page file; this page file is the computer hard drive which is much slower than RAM. SuperRam switches this behavior and puts old programs into the Windows page file and any newly opened programs are put into actual RAM. This change in how Windows operates allows programs and games to run faster.
SuperRam constantly runs in the background on your computer and determines when the memory on your computer is getting to a low threshold; once it reaches this threshold it immediately frees memory back to the computer and makes programs run faster since they have access to physical memory. SuperRam’s settings allow you to freely adjust and change this low memory threshold and give you the ability to determine how much memory to free back to Windows. SuperRam gives you full control over how memory works on your computer and allows you to fine tune how your computer operates.
SuperRam intelligently manages memory unlike many other memory management programs available on the internet. SuperRam monitors how much of your computer processor is being utilized; ensuring that it does not free memory when the computer is processing large amounts of data and cause slowdowns. SuperRam can also detect when a program is running full screen, such as a game or a DVD and prevent memory from being freed to also prevent the screen from lagging and causing video problems to occur. If you are using a laptop SuperRam can also be told not to run when the laptop is on battery power and only work when plugged in. These settings allow you to fully control SuperRam and dictate how your computer works.
If you notice your computer is running slower, trying our software SuperRam is as easy as downloading the current version, clicking the install button and letting everything work on its own. SuperRam’s simple to use interface allows you to set it and forget it, and let SuperRam automatically manage your computer’s memory. However if you would rather take control directly, SuperRam offers many settings to let you decide how much memory to free, and when memory should be freed depending on CPU utilization, full screen applications running and many other factors. Download a trial version of SuperRam and make your computer faster.
The main features of PGWare SuperRam are:
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
- Allows games and applications to run faster by giving them access to more physical memory installed on the computer.
- Runs in the background, which allows the software to run quietly freeing memory back to the computer without user interaction.
- SuperRam can even run when no user is logged in allowing server systems to free memory leaks or give server software access to more RAM.
- Memory benchmark test feature has been added in to get an estimate of how fast and stable your computer memory is.
- Full customizable settings allow users the ability to fully control how memory behaves empowering the user to control their computer.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software updates can be downloaded and installed directly from inside the application without having to visit our website.
PGWare SuperRam v188.8.131.522 System Requirements
- Operating System: Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
How to Download and Install PGWare SuperRam v184.108.40.2062
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run superram.exe and install the software
- Open Keygen-RadiXX11.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of PGWare SuperRam v220.127.116.112 installed on your PC.