About the software
PDF is a very common document format in our daily work. It is a binary coding format generated by virtual printing of various files. Since most of PDF data is compressed, editing PDF files with a text editor will cause file corruption or data offset, or lose part of the data due to network instability during network transfer, which will cause PDF files to be damaged and corrupt. PDF reader programs cannot open or repair those corrupt PDF files and would prompt a few error alerts.
PDF Fixer is a PDF repair utility that repairs corrupt PDF files by restructuring the damaged PDF data, rebuilding XREF tables, and then restoring these damaged PDF documents into readable PDF files.
The main features of PDF Fixer Pro are:
- Fix unreadable and corrupt PDFs
- Fix PDF XREF tables
- Export recovered data to PDF files
- Auto preview the fixed PDF content
- Automatically detecting bad PDF documents
- Batch repair multiple damaged PDF files at once
- No required Adobe Acrobat installed
- Portable version available
PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11 (32/64 bit) and Servers
How to Download and Install PDF Fixer Pro v1.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “pdffixer-setup.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on Serial.txt
- You now have the full version of PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 installed on your PC.