About the software
Password Depot is a powerful and very user-friendly password manager which helps to organize all of your passwords – but also, for instance, information from your credit cards, software licenses, RDP connections and much more.
The software provides security for your data – in three respects: It safely stores your data encrypted, guarantees secure data usage and helps you to create secure passwords.
However, Password Depot does not only guarantee security: It also stands for convenient usability, a high degree of customizability, marked flexibility in terms of interaction with other devices and, last but not least, extreme functional versatility.
The main features of Password Depot are:
- Best possible encryption.
- Two-factor authentication
- Protection against brute-force attacks
- Backup copies
- Protection from keylogging
- Traceless Memory
- Clipboard protection
- Virtual keyboard
- Fake virtual mouse cursors
Password Depot v16.0.7 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher.
- 400 MHz Intel Pentium II processor or higher.
- At least 4 GB of RAM or more.
- At least 50 MB of free space on the hard disk.
How to Download and Install Password Depot v16.0.7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “pdepot16CE.msi”, “pdepot16CE.exe” or “pdepot16CE_win32.exe” and install the software
- Copy PasswordDepot.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Password Depot v16.0.7 installed on your PC.