About the software
OVR Toolkit is a SteamVR Overlay utility designed to make viewing the desktop within VR easy and intuitive. OVR Toolkit allows you to display specific desktop windows, quickly select between them, use intuitive controls to navigate those windows, and use a virtual keyboard to type. Ever wanted to reply to Discord messages without taking off your headset or looking through a nose piece? Ever wanted to pause that song you’re listening to without fumbling around on your keyboard? Now you can with ease! OVR Toolkit is compatible with mostly all SteamVR compatible headsets, though it does require tracked controllers too! The utility is being built with the Vive/Vive Pro, Valve Index, and Oculus Rift/Rift S in mind though WMR headsets are compatible too. (Compatible controllers require a trigger and grip)
OVR Toolkit System Requirements
How to Download and Install OVR Toolkit
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Stop the application if started
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “OVR Toolkit.exe”.
- You now have the full version of OVR Toolkit, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for OVR Toolkit