This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Optimizer v13.7 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Optimizer v13.7 on your computer.
About the software
Portable utility that helps you restore your privacy and increase your security.
Optimizer is recommended after a fresh, clean installation of Windows to achieve maximum privacy and security.
Depending on your version of Windows, Optimizer will also allow you to perform some specific tweaks.
The main features of Optimizer are:
- Full multilingual support (18 languages available)
- Speed up your system and network performance
- Disable unnecessary Windows services
- Disable Windows telemetry, Cortana, and many more
- Disable Office telemetry (works only with Office 2016)
- Disable Windows 10 automatic updates
- Download useful apps quickly at once
- Uninstall UWP apps
- Clean your system drive and major browsers’ profile data
- Fix common registry issues
- Ping IPs and assess your latency
- Search IPs on SHODAN.io
- Rapidly change DNS server (from a pre-made list)
- Flush DNS cache
- Remove unwanted programs running at the startup
- Edit your HOSTS file
- Find file lock handles and kill associated processes
- Network speed monitoring
- Hardware inspection tool
- Add items in the desktop on right-click menu
- Define custom commands for run dialog
- Silent run support using a configuration file
Optimizer v13.7 System Requirements
- Operating System: Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
How to Download and Install Optimizer v13.7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Optimizer-13.7.exe” and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Optimizer v13.7 installed on your PC.