About the software
We designed OpenShot Video Editor to be an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. Take a quick look at some of our most popular features and capabilities.
This excellent video editor allows you to create your videos and clips easily. You can merge and cut video, overlay sound, add images and text, use various transition effects, and more.
The main features of OpenShot Video Editor are:
- Trim & Slice
- Animation & Keyframes
- Unlimited Tracks
- Video Effects
- Audio Waveforms
- Title Editor
- 3D Animations
- Slow Motion & Time Effects
- Edit Video
- 70+ Languages
- Simple User Interface
OpenShot Video Editor v3.1.1 System Requirements
- 64-bit Operating System (Linux, OS X, Chrome OS, Windows 7/8/10/11)
- Multi-core processor with 64-bit support
- Minimum cores: 2 (recommended: 6+ cores)
- Minimum threads: 4 (recommended: 6+ threads)
- Minimum turbo clock speed: 2.7 Ghz (recommended: 3.4+ Ghz)
- 4GB of RAM (16+ GB recommended)
- 1 GB of hard-disk space for installation & usage (recommended: 50+ GB available hard-disk space for media, videos, images, and storage)
- Optional: Solid-state drive (SSD), if utilizing disk-caching add an additional 10GB of hard-disk space
How to Download and Install OpenShot Video Editor v3.1.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run OpenShot-v3.1.1-x86_64.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of OpenShot Video Editor v3.1.1 (x64) installed on your PC.