About the software
openCanvas is a painting software dedicated to Windows Operating System, that is suitable to beginners to advanced users.
Equipped with analog-like brush strokes and functional yet user-friendly interface, openCanvas has the higher basic performance and the unique “Event” function that enables to record and replay the drawing procedure.
Various functions and excellent performance of openCanvas strongly support visualizing your creativity. Enjoy creating an illustration with openCanvas!
openCanvas7 is equipped with the refurbished, improved brush engine that enables even more various expressions. openCanvas brush option offers pencil, pen, watercolor, air brush, and more that enables to create various unique expressions. There are more than 150 types of default brush preset. A brush can be customized freely so that you can create and save your own brush.
The theme color and icons has been refurbished, and which offers the user-friendly User Interface design.There are other convenient tools such as Hand Control and Shortcut Control.
Equipped with “Event Tool” that enables you to record and replay a drawing process. An event file enables you to add and edit your work easily from any point and also lets you create a GIF animation.
The main features of OpenCanvas are:
- Brushes enabling the various expressions
- TabletPC Function Support
- Refurbished User Interface Design
- Event Function
- New Brush Engine
- Sharpen Level
- Layer Mode
- Shortcut Control
- Supporting High DPI Display
OpenCanvas v7.0.25 System Requirements
- OS System: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor x86 compatible processor supporting SSE2
- Memory 500 MB RAM
- Graphics 1280×768 / True Color
- Network Broadband Internet connection
How to Download and Install OpenCanvas v7.0.25
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup_oC7025_en.exe and install the software.
- Run x64-patch.exe from the Patch.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of OpenCanvas v7.0.25 installed on your PC.