About the software
O&O BrowserPrivacy gives users increased protection of privacy by securely deleting sensitive data while they surf the Internet.
The history and data saved in browsers can reveal a lot about users and their Internet preferences. Cookies, for example, make it easy for websites to identify and follow any user. With just the push of a button, O&O BrowserPrivacy destroys all the data collected by the browsers it supports. It lets users set the level of security at which their data should be destroyed. This gives them complete control over the data that O&O BrowserPrivacy should permanently delete.
Thanks to O&O Software’s worldwide unique SolidErase technology, data on SSDs can now be totally and securely deleted while going easy on the hardware itself.
The main features of O&O BrowserPrivacy are:
- It destroys browser traces securely, dependably, and permanently
- It recognizes your installed browsers. You just have to decide which data from which browser should be destroyed, and it does all the rest.
- You set the security level you want for data deletion. Select the data you want permanently removed with just one click: browser history, downloaded files, cookies, website data, cache, bookmarks, passwords, and form data.
O&O BrowserPrivacy v16.15.95 System Requirements
- Supports 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Supports multi-core processors
- .Net Framework 4.7.1
- Windows® 7 till Windows® 10 (all editions)
How to Download and Install O&O BrowserPrivacy v16.15.95
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup_x64.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of O&O BrowserPrivacy v16.15.95 (x64) installed on your PC.