About the software
If you are a pro at manual takeoff, On-Screen Takeoff (OST) will seem natural to you. It’s construction estimating software that thinks the way you do, only faster. It calculates everything you need for your estimates on your computer screen with a few clicks and drags of a mouse. OST automatically saves your takeoff calculations for quick access to incoming change orders, and a headstart on your next bid.
Rework eats up to 20% of the cost of the average construction project. On-Screen Takeoff is swift and accurate and automatically saves your takeoff calculations for incoming addendums before bid day, change orders and revised specs on the job, and gives you a head start on your next bid. It gives you detailed backup on changes to scope, which helps eliminate warranty claims.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR). This feature allows you to count out objects of the same shape and size within the drawings. If you have to take off 125 studs on a wall, and you have a room with four walls, OST will auto-count the studs.
Selects takeoff objects and pastes them into a similar distance, space, and directions. This feature is a huge time-saver for ceilings, and multi-room takeoff, with the same layouts such as hotels, apartments, condos, and dorms.
The main features of On-Screen Takeoff Pro are:
- Auto-Count Objects, Annotations, and Callouts
- Intelligent Paste Logic
- Multi-Condition Takeoff
- No Paper. The point, Click, & Drag
- Style Sheets & Templates
On-Screen Takeoff Pro v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Operating System Recommended
Windows® 10 Pro or Home
- Operating System Supported
Windows® 8.1 Pro Windows® 7 Pro-32-Bit and 64-Bit
- CPU Processor Required
Intel-compatible 1GHz processor or faster
- CPU Processors Recommended
Intel Core i5 or faster
- Memory & Storage Required
4 GB RAM
1 GB Hard drive space (plus more for plans, projects)
- Memory & Storage Recommended
8 GB RAM or more (and 64-Bit operating system)
- Display Resolution
Min. Display 1200 x 1024
- Internet Connection
How to Download and Install On-Screen Takeoff Pro v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “OST3980557Setup.exe” and install the software
- Run the “on-screen.takeoff.184.108.40.206-MPT.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of On-Screen Takeoff Pro v220.127.116.11 installed on your PC.