TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
Office 365 is an application from Microsoft for creating, editing and sharing documents, and is considered an evolution to the original Microsoft Office main series, as Office is now within the cloud. Office 365 is a paid product, but users can try it for 30 days. Microsoft allows users to purchase the product with four different packages, ranging from €7 to €10 per month (for non-business use). Office 365 allows users to use all the Office 2016 software packages online, including Outlook, an organizational software for email, calendar and address book, the word processor, the Excel spreadsheet, PowerPoint for creating presentations, as well as to all other “classic” software in the suite. As Office 365 is a web service, the suite’s apps are always updated to the latest office edition and / or version available. Office 365 should not be confused with Microsoft Office Online which is Microsoft’s free way to use Office programs through a browser as an online service.
Together with the applications mentioned above, storage space is granted on OneDrive as part of Office 365’s plan. OneDrive is Microsoft’s cloud service. Users also get access to a certain number of free call minutes on Skype. Offline use and multi-platform support (PC, Mac, iOS and Android) is also guaranteed when using Office 365.
Office 365 allows you to use the Office suite applications even in an offline version as this is installed locally when you purchased the service. To continue using the software however, it is necessary to access the online apps at least once every 39 days, which in any case should also be done normally to download updates. After 39 days, the cloud version will lose some of its functionalities while the offline version remains complete with all the functions. However, once you have logged in online, even after the specified period, the account is immediately reactivated and the apps reacquire all the features.
Office 365 Pro Plus includes:
- OneDrive for Business
- Skype for Business
Office 365 System Requirements
- Computer and processor Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- macOS: Intel processor
- Memory Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics Windows: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Operating system Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
- Browser The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version Windows: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
- Other Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Microsoft account and/or organizational account is required for licensing and to access services.
- Skype requires a standard laptop camera or USB 2.0 video camera, a microphone, and an audio output device in order to utilize its full range of calling features.
How to Download and Install Office 365
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before continuing, make sure you have uninstalled and removed all files related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 etc. so you can have a fresh and clean installation now.
- Download and install the Office 365 ProPlus trial from here: https://signup.microsoft.com/Signup?OfferId=2A3F5C07-BBB2-4786-857C-054F5DDD3486&DL=OFFICESUBSCRIPTION&ali=1
- Once you have the Office 365 ProPlus trial installed, run “activate365.cmd” as an administrator
- You now have the full version of Office 365 ProPlus, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Office 365 ProPlus