About the software
Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience™ lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce® graphics card.
Now you can record and share gameplay videos and livestreams on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook. NVIDIA ShadowPlay™ technology lets you broadcast with minimal performance overhead, so you never miss a beat in your games. The GeForce Experience in-game overlay makes it fast and easy.
GeForce Game Ready Drivers deliver the best experience for your favorite games. They’re finely tuned in collaboration with developers and extensively tested across thousands of hardware configurations for maximum performance and reliability. Game Ready Drivers also allow you to optimize game settings with a single click and empower you with the latest NVIDIA technologies. That’s what we call Game Ready.
NVIDIA Freestyle game filter allows you to apply post-processing filters on your games while you play. Change the look and mood of your game with tweaks to color or saturation, or apply dramatic post-process filters like HDR. Freestyle is integrated at the driver level for seamless compatibility with supported games.
GeForce Experience takes the hassle out of PC gaming by configuring your game’s graphics settings for you. Don’t know what texture filtering level to set in Overwatch? Not to worry. NVIDIA taps into the power of the NVIDIA cloud data center to test thousands of PC hardware configurations and find the best balance of performance and image quality. Then it automatically configures personalized graphics settings based on your PC’s GPU, CPU, and display.
The main features of NVIDIA GeForce Experience are:
- Keep Drivers Up To Date
- Play Your Pc Games Through NVIDIA SHIELD
- Auto-Optimize your Games
- Play Your PC Games Through SHIELD
- Share your Greatest Gaming Moments
- Optimise Your Game Settings
- Stream PC games to the SHIELD portable
- Personalize Your Gameplay with Freestyle Game Filters
NVIDIA GeForce Experience v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 11
- 2GB system memory
- 1 GB Disc Space Required
- Intel Pentium G Series, Core i3, i5, i7, or higher.
How to Download and Install NVIDIA GeForce Experience v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run GeForce_Experience_v184.108.40.206.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of NVIDIA GeForce Experience v220.127.116.11 installed on your PC.