About the software
With MixPad multi-track recording and mixing software, you can access all the power of professional recording and mixing equipment through a single platform that streamlines the process and makes mixing a breeze.
The main features of NCH MixPad are:
- Mix an unlimited number of audio, music, sounds, and voice tracks
- Record single or multiple tracks simultaneously
- Load any audio file; more supported formats than any other mixer.
- Add audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb and more
- Includes a royalty-free sound effect and music library with hundreds of clips to use in your productions
- Craft your own beats or start with a sample pattern using beat designer
- VST plugin support for added studio effects and instruments
- Very low latency, ASIO support for sample accurate recording
- Supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96 kHz
- Export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio
- Mix to MP3, burn to CD or upload your productions
- Save in any file type you need, from studio quality wav files to high compression formats such as MP3 for sharing online
- Upload to SoundCloud, YouTube, Dropbox, or Google Drive
- Edit MIDI files with the MIDI Editor
- Automatically detect tempo and location of beats
- Perfect vocals with Pitch Correction and Pitch Change tools
- Analyze your mix with FFT and TFFT sound frequency tools
NCH MixPad v10.26 System Requirements
- Works on Windows 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 11
- Works on 64-bit Windows
How to Download and Install NCH MixPad v10.26
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run mpsetup.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of NCH MixPad v10.26 installed on your PC.