About the software
NaturalReader is a downloadable text-to-speech desktop software for personal use. This easy-to-use software with natural-sounding voices can read to you any text such as Microsoft Word files, webpages, PDF files, and E-mails. Available with a one-time payment for a perpetual license.
OCR function can convert printed characters into digital text. This allows you to listen to your printed files or edit it in a word-processing program.
Pdf, txt, doc(x), pages, odt, ppt(x), ods, non-DRM epub, jpeg, and png.
The OCR feature is required to read from image files (jpeg or png), scanned documents, inaccessible PDFs, or screenshots. OCR is included with a paid version only.
The main features of NaturalReader Professional are:
- Unlimited use with Free Voices
- Miniboard to read the text in other applications
- Pronunciation Editor
- Works with PDF, Docx, TXT and ePub
- 4 natural voices included
- Convert to MP3
NaturalReader Professional v16.1.2 System Requirements
- Operation system: windows7, Win8, Win8.1 and Win10
- Processor: 500Mhz
- Memory: 64 MB (128 recommended)
- Free Disk Space: 500MB (Natural Voices may require 600MB free space)
How to Download and Install NaturalReader Professional v16.1.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run naturalreader16professional.msi and install the software
- You now have the full version of NaturalReader Professional v16.1.2 installed on your PC.