About the software
muCommander is an open-source, dual-pane file manager available on all major operating systems.
If you would like to help improve muCommander, please join the development on GitHub. There are many ways how you can help, other than writing code. Report bugs, suggest new features, answer questions, write documentation, create video tutorials or translate the user interface.
The main features of muCommander are:
- Copy, move, rename and batch rename, email files
- Multiple tabs
- Universal bookmarks
- Credentials manager
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts
- Cloud storage Dropbox, Google Drive 
- Virtual filesystem with support for local volumes, FTP, SFTP, SMB, NFS, HTTP, Amazon S3, Hadoop HDFS and Bonjour
- Archives ZIP, RAR, 7z, TAR, GZip, BZip2, ISO/NRG, AR/Deb, LST
- Checksum calculation
- Fully customizable user interface, configurable toolbars and themes
- Available in many languages
muCommander v1.1.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install muCommander v1.1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “EncryptOnClick_Setup.msi” and install the software
- You now have the full version of muCommander v1.1.0 installed on your PC.