This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MSTech Image Resize Basic v18.104.22.1686 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MSTech Image Resize Basic v22.214.171.1246 on your computer.
About the software
Resize your images quickly within a few clicks without losing the quality MSTech Image Resize is a handy and efficient software that makes you able to resize, compress, rotate, rename and convert your images in both single and batch mode. It’s effortless to install and use, without any confusing extra settings. MSTech Image Resize integrates with the windows context menu, and gives quick access to the supported files and folders, to directly browse them in the software.
The main features of MSTech Image Resize Basic are:
- Watermark (Text, Image, and also watermark grid).
- Resize and compress the images.
- Convert images.
- Compress: Compress the image file (Jpeg Format Only), check the “Compress Images” and enter the compression percentage.
- Select the file naming format
- Select the file Output format
MSTech Image Resize Basic v126.96.36.1996 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
How to Download and Install MSTech Image Resize Basic v188.8.131.526
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.msi” and install the software
- Copy ImageResize.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of MSTech Image Resize Basic v184.108.40.2066 installed on your PC.