About the software
Movavi Screen Recorder: the Ultimate Screen Recorder for Windows. Movavi Screen Recorder is lightweight yet powerful video recording software that helps you capture streaming video and music from websites, save Skype calls and program activity, and much more.
Choose the capture area and adjust recording settings. Hit the REC button and start recording your desktop. Use simple editing tools to make your record perfect. Save the file in any convenient format to your laptop.
Grab your microphone, webcam and system sounds. Record screen and audio simultaneously or separately.
Draw on the video during the recording process. Add important drawings to your tutorials and make videos more engaging.
The main features of Movavi Screen Recorder are:
- Create screencasts
- Schedule recording
- Show keystrokes and mouse
- Draw on videos
- Record only audio
- Capture your webcam
Movavi Screen Recorder v22.5.1 System Requirements
- Operating system Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10/11 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Processor Intel®, AMD®, or compatible dual-core processor, 1 GHz
- Display 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- RAM 2 GB for Windows 7/8/10/11
- Hard drive space 300 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
How to Download and Install Movavi Screen Recorder v22.5.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run MovaviScreenRecorderSetupC.exe and install the software
- Copy ScreenRecorder.exe from the Fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Movavi Screen Recorder v22.5.1 installed on your PC.