About the software
Modern CSV is a powerful tabular file editor/viewer application for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Professionals at all levels of technical proficiency use it to analyze data, check files for uploading to databases, modify configuration files, maintain customer lists, and more. We designed it to compensate for the deficiencies of spreadsheet programs in handling CSV/TSV/DSV/etc. files. We strive to create a user experience our customers describe as “blissful”.
Why should it be difficult to move a column around, duplicate a row, or split cells? With Modern CSV, it’s easy.
With most commands, you can operate on multiple rows, columns, or cells at once. This makes repetitive actions effortless.
Most commands have a keyboard shortcut. If a command doesn’t have one or you don’t like the default, you can make your own shortcut.
The Find/Replace feature has all the options you need to find what you’re looking for. It can also highlight matches as you type or preview Replace operations before you do them.
If you need to sort a column, double click the column label. It uses stable sort so the order of the other columns is preserved as much as possible.
Filters use a powerful syntax that is clearly described in the filter query.
Finally, you can manually hide whichever rows or columns you want. All you have to do is select and call the hide command.
Modern CSV is not only a powerful CSV editor, it’s also a powerful CSV viewer. It comes with a read-only mode that loads large files quickly and with a small memory footprint just a fraction of the file size. In fact, it can load up to 11 times faster than Excel.
The main features of Modern CSV are:
- Multiple delimiters supported (TSV, PSV, TAB, etc.)
- Multiple character encodings supported (UTF-8, UTF-16, ISO 8859, Windows-125x, CJK)
- Multiple line endings supported (CRLF or LF)
- Delimiter Auto-Detect
- Drag and drop files or folders
- Freeze header rows/columns so they’re always visible
- Auto-refresh when files are edited externally (optional)
- RFC 4180 compliant (optional)
- Fuzzy search for all commands and files
- Drag and drop groups of cells, rows, or columns
- Handles poorly formatted files
- Save results of filtering, sorting, etc. into separate files
- Convert date/time formats (Premium feature)
- Transpose entire tables or segments of a table (Premium feature)
- Text case conversion (Premium feature)
- Duplicate, rename or delete files from within the program (Premium feature)
Modern CSV v1.3.36 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Modern CSV v1.3.36
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ModernCSV-Win-v1.3.36.msi and install the software
- Open KeyGen-XFORCE.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Modern CSV v1.3.36 (x64) installed on your PC.