About the software
Minitab Statistical Software can look at current and past data to discover trends, find and predict patterns, uncover hidden relationships between variables, and create stunning visualizations to tackle even the most daunting challenges and opportunities.
With powerful statistics, industry-leading data analytics, and dynamic visualizations on your side, the possibilities are endless.
The main features of Minitab are:
- Measurement systems analysis
- Capability analysis
- Graphical analysis
- Hypothesis tests
- Control charts
- Graph Builder*
- Binned scatterplots, boxplots, bubble plots, bar charts, correlograms, dotplots, heatmaps, histograms, matrix plots, parallel plots, scatterplots, time series plots, etc.
- Contour and rotating 3D plots
- Probability and probability distribution plots
- Automatically update graphs as data change
- Brush graphs to explore points of interest
- Export: TIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, EMF
- Descriptive statistics
- One-sample Z-test, one- and two-sample t-tests, paired t-test
- One and two proportions tests
- One- and two-sample Poisson rate tests
- One and two variances tests
- Correlation and covariance
- Normality test
- Outlier test
- Poisson goodness-of-fit test
Minitab v21.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10
- RAM*: 64-bit systems: 4 GB of memory or more recommended
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ Dual Core, with SSE2 technology
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB (minimum) free space available
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Connectivity: An internet connection is required for activation of trial and single-user licenses
How to Download and Install Minitab v21.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “setup.exe” and install the software
- Install by choosing the trial option during installation.
- Copy Authentication.dll and mtb.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Minitab v21.2 installed on your PC.