About the software
Download Hetman RAID Recovery™ and recover data from disks of a RAID array after a controller, NAS or DAS device failure. Recover software or hardware RAID of any type: JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5, RAID 50, RAID 6, RAID 60, etc.
Has your RAID storage system crashed and it doesn’t work anymore? Have you lost data because of a RAID controller error or motherboard issues? Have multiple member disks within your array failed and you can’t restore RAID automatically? Is a RAID rebuilding process frozen and your RAID crashed?
This program recovers data from non-operational RAID systems or from disks within such systems. It reads all the information about the controller, the motherboard or the software used to create a disk array. Our product can rebuild the crashed RAID and it lets you copy all critical information from there.
The integrated constructor wizard helps you recover a failing RAID in a step-by-step mode. You can use one of the presets or chose the required data in the damaged array, and RAID Recovery™ will collect the disks together to provide you with access to the data.
The main features of Hetman RAID Recovery are:
- Restoring RAID with system data
- Presets for popular system types
- Restoring any RAID in manual mode
- Creating and scanning a disk image
- Recovering deleted files from RAID systems
- Data recovery after formatting or deleting a partition within RAID
- Recovering incomplete RAID sets
Hetman RAID Recovery v2.4 System Requirements
- Processor with a clock speed of 1000 MHz;
- RAM 512 MB;
- OS Microsoft Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Seven, Windows 7, Windows 8;
- Free disk space 42.9 MB.
How to Download and Install Hetman RAID Recovery v2.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run hetman_raid_recovery.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen folder and run Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Hetman RAID Recovery v2.4 installed on your PC.