About the software
Master PDF Editor is a straightforward, easy-to-use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
The main features of Master PDF Editor are:
- Modify text and objects
- Annotate PDF documents
- Create and fill in PDF forms
- Optical character recognition
- Operations on PDF pages
- PDF Bookmarks
- Virtual PDF printer
- Digital signatures
- Create PDF documents
Master PDF Editor v5.8.70 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows:
Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit only)
Qt 5.95 or higher, Glibc 2.17 or higher (64-bit only)
Version 10.13 or higher.
How to Download and Install Master PDF Editor v5.8.70
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “MasterPDFEditor-setup.exe” and install the software
- Open Keygen-CRD.rar and run kg.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Master PDF Editor v5.8.70 installed on your PC.