About the software
Capture musical inspiration. Engrave a beautiful score. Share your artistic vision with others. Just as every musician is unique, so are the reasons each uses Finale software to write music.
Finale supports you, making it easy to create whatever music notation you can imagine and to work in the manner that best supports your creativity.
No matter where your inspiration leads you, from a simple lead sheet to preparing your Hollywood film score, Finale is the trusted route to the very best output available.
Finale offers you the freedom both of what you create and how you create it. Whether you’re imagining a simple lead sheet, a Broadway score, or something truly unorthodox, you enjoy the flexibility to make your music any way you wish, and to make it in the order and manner that best supports your inspiration.
Entering your music in Finale sets you free. In an instant you can move measures, change keys, and transform your music in countless ways. Finale even offers editorial input, like indicating when notes have been written out of an instrument’s range.
The main features of MakeMusic Finale are:
- write any music you can imagine
- create your way
MakeMusic Finale v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Windows 8.1 or 10 (64-bit only, Intel or AMT processors)
- 4 GB RAM minimum.
- 1280×800 minimum screen resolution.
- Internet connection for download, authorization, updates, music sharing features and help resources.
- 1GB free hard drive space for the software and an additional 8GB for Finale’s Garritan instruments.
How to Download and Install MakeMusic Finale v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup with Fonts.exe and install the software
- Copy Finale.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of MakeMusic Finale v18.104.22.168 installed on your PC.