About the software
VEGAS Stream is a live streaming and post production solution that enables you to live switch between multiple video and audio sources, graphics, text, prerecorded media files, and more.
It also connects to sophisticated Microsoft services and social media accounts to enable dynamic display of output from these sources.
While streaming live to many different platforms including YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch, Microsoft Stream, and more, the software enables you to completely control what your users see on screen by giving you the power to switch between video, audio, graphic, and other sources live and in real time.
You can also overlay multiple sources simultaneously for picture-in-picture sequences, adding lower thirds and titles, including watermarks and logos, and many more possibilities.
The main features of MAGIX VEGAS Stream are:
- Create a professional live video
- Easily edit and re-publish for on-demand viewing
- Select your video and audio sources
MAGIX VEGAS Stream v1.1.0 System Requirements
- Windows 11 or Windows 10
- Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon, or AMD equivalent processor
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- 1 GB or more free hard disk space
How to Download and Install MAGIX VEGAS Stream v1.1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run VEGAS Stream_1_1_0_0.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of MAGIX VEGAS Stream v1.1.0 installed on your PC.