This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Macsome Amazon Music Downloader (v2.5.3) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Macsome Amazon Music Downloader (v2.5.3) on your computer.
About the software
With Macsome Amazon Music Downloader, you can download songs, playlists, albums and Podcast from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music, then save them to common audio files. Therefore, you can transfer music from Amazon to various players and devices, such as MP3 players, PS5, Xbox One, iPhone, iPod, etc.
The main features of Macsome Amazon Music Downloader (v2.5.3) are:
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF and ALAC
- Preserve All ID3 Tags After Conversion
Macsome Amazon Music Downloader (v2.5.3) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Macsome Amazon Music Downloader (v2.5.3)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run amazon-music-downloader.exe and install the software
- Run 2all.programs.using.protection.register_wrapper.dll-patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Macsome Amazon Music Downloader v2.5.3 installed on your PC.