About the software
Lumion is an essential tool for everyone who wants to visualize their building designs. It produces impressive, high quality videos very quickly and is extremely easy to master. Customers in over 90 countries around the world use Lumion. They include architects, designers, engineers, BIM modellers and universities. Lumion is now seen as the leading software in its class because it has redefined the process of making 3D visualizations. It has also become an essential part of the BIM toolkit for many AEC professionals.
Lumion 8.5 System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32- and 64-bit) and DirectX 9.0c or later
- System memory: 3 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or ATI/AMD Radeon HD 4890, with at least 1 GB dedicated memory (not shared system memory)
How to Download and Install Lumion 8.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Edit host file (c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\)with the following lines:
127.0.0.1 lumion-services.lumion.com (OpenStreetMap)Save and close, or block Lumion on firewall.
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “lumion_8_5_lum8pro.exe” to install the software.
- Once installation has complete, go to “Software Files\lp85-tpc” and move “lumion.pro85-tpc.exe” into the “Lumion” folder. Run it to install the patch.
- You now have the full version of Lumion 8.5, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- Note: Additional instructions can be found at \Software Files\lp85-tpc\Lumion-tpc.txt
This download is for Lumion v8.5