About the software
Luminar Flex adds the power of Luminar photo editing experience to most photo editing tools on the market today.
Luminar Flex will be released at the end of March. It will be free for all Luminar 2018 and Luminar 3 users. It is also available for purchase for new customers.
Visually browse Luminar Looks, hand-crafted by professional photographers and designers for incredible photos. The adaptive Amount slider lets you dial in the perfect intensity for each effect. Plus you can customize each recipe for complete control. Download hundreds of additional Looks that match your artistic vision and project needs.
The main features of Luminar Flex are:
- Automatically detects and improves the skies in your images.
- Part of our Tone filter, you can easily refine the exposure of an image without major shifts in color or vibrancy.
- Every filter supports its own mask and blending modes. Take precise control for professional results.
- Luminar is the perfect addition to every photographer’s toolbox and a joy to use.
Luminar Flex v126.96.36.19935 System Requirements
- Intel® or AMD® CPU with 2 cores.
- 8 GB of RAM.
- Operating System Windows 7® (only 64-bit OS), Windows 8.1® (only 64-bit OS), Windows 10® (only 64-bit OS)
- 2 GB free space for installation.
How to Download and Install Luminar Flex v188.8.131.5235
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Luminar Flex.exe and install the software.
- After installation, run Reg.reg to register the software
- You now have the full version of Luminar Flex v184.108.40.20635 installed on your PC.