About the software
LectureMAKER is an e-Learning content authoring software which empowers anyone to create interactive lessons and activities that can be easily delivered in various ways based on the deployment requirements.
The main features of LectureMAKER are:
- You can deliver HTML-5 based content on any device without any additional program installation with HTML5 publishing.
- Applies ready-made navigation buttons or use various button types with action functions to create interactions easily. Build interactive courses easily with pre-designed buttons and control.
- Simply create content by easily synchronizing slides and objects to video and audio.
LectureMAKER v4.9.2014.8080 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium IV 2.x GHz or higher
- RAM: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)
- HDD: Minimum of 300MB or more free hard disk space
- Display: Minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
How to Download and Install LectureMAKER v4.9.2014.8080
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run LectureMakerNSEnglishSetup.exe and install the software.
- Copy LectureMAKER.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of LectureMAKER v4.9.2014.8080 installed on your PC.