About the software
Create interactive, engaging, accessible, and responsive eLearning.
Including the popular Responsive Course Design features, as well as, an easier to use interface and a contemporary approach when creating eLearning.
Use the Style Painter to copy the style format of images, text blocks, buttons, characters, and shapes, and then quickly apply it to another object. Save serious time and mouse clicks by double-clicking the Style Painter and applying all style properties to multiple objects at once: fill color, outline, shadows, margins, and more.
To accommodate learners using a screen reader, initially hidden text blocks are announced by the screen reader when shown through an action. By enabling Lectora authors to include interactions like “click to reveal” or to show question feedback on the page instead of through a pop-up, accessible courses become more engaging.
The main features of Lectora Publisher are:
- Design once. Distribute everywhere.
- Quickly and easily create mobile courses.
- Adjust mobile views to perfect your course.
- Convert existing courses to RCD.
Lectora Publisher v18.2.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Intel or AMD class processor
- 500MB free RAM
- 1.1GB free hard disk space for the application
- BranchTrack and ELB Learning integrations: require Internet access.
- A monitor with a minimum resolution of 1024×768
How to Download and Install Lectora Publisher v18.2.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Publisher_Install_v18.2.3.exe and install the software.
- Copy AudioEditor.exe, Lectora.exe and VideoEditor.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Lectora Publisher v18.2.3 (x64) installed on your PC.