About the software
Krita is a professional FREE and open-source painting program. It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone.
An intuitive user interface that stays out of your way. The dockers and panels can be moved and customized for your specific workflow. Once you have your setup, you can save it as your own workspace. You can also create your own shortcuts for commonly used tools.
Over 100 professionally made brushes that come preloaded. These brushes give a good range of effects so you can see the variety of brushes that Krita has to offer.
The main features of Krita Studio are:
- concept art
- texture and matte painters
- illustrations and comics
- Customizable Layout
- Over 30 dockers for additional functionality
- Dark and light color themes
- Customizable onion skinning
- Export results to video
- Audio import support
- Easy to color code and arrange frames
Krita Studio v5.1.0 System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 10.
- Processor: 2.0GHz+ Quad-core CPU.
- Graphics: GPU capable of OpenGL 3.0 or higher.
- Storage: 16 GB available space.
How to Download and Install Krita Studio v5.1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “krita-x64-5.1.0-setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Krita Studio v5.1.0 (x64) installed on your PC.