About the software
OmniPage Ultimate allows businesses to accurately digitize files, so documents are easily editable and searchable.
With Kofax OmniPage Ultimate™ convert documents and make them editable, searchable and shareable for a seamless workflow. Your workforce can reduce the amount of time spent converting files, lower operational costs and manage and share documents with ease.
The main features of Kofax OmniPage Ultimate are:
- Convert business-critical documents and forms into ready-to-use data and editable formats.
- Send converted files automatically to a pre-programmed workflow
- Utilize OCR to scan documents to any format and route them anywhere on the network
- Automatic Page Rotation and auto-crop
- Keep Original Resolution or Adjust
- Remove blank pages or punch holes with sensitivity
- Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Lightness
- Fill and Drop out color, Clean borders
Kofax OmniPage Ultimate v19.2 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10 32- or 64-bit edition, Windows 8 32- or 64-bit edition, Windows 7 32- or 64-bit edition, Windows XP 32-bit edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- A computer with a 1 GHz Intel Pentium or higher, or equivalent processor
- 1 GB of memory (RAM), 2 GB recommended
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 2.7 GB total hard drive space for all components: 300 MB for application components plus 100 MB during installation, 200 MB for PDF Create, 700 MB for PaperPort
How to Download and Install Kofax OmniPage Ultimate v19.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run OPU-19.2-Retail-Installer.exe and install the software.
- Run Remover.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Kofax OmniPage Ultimate v19.2 installed on your PC.