About the software
KMSpico is the most successful, frequently updated and 100% clean tool to permanently activate any version of Windows or Microsoft office within matter of seconds. “KMS” (Key Management Service) is a technology used by Microsoft to activate software deployed in bulk (e.g., in a corporate environment). What KMSpico does is to replace the installed key with a volume license key, create an emulated instance of a KMS server on your machine (or in previous iterations of the software, search for KMS servers online) and force the products to activate against this KMS server. KMS activation only lasts for 180 days after which, it must be activated again. However, by using KMSpico, an activation service is created which runs KMSpico twice a day to reset this counter.
KMSpico 10.2.0 System Requirements
- A Windows computer that is running Windows Vista OS or later.
How to Download and Install KMSpico 10.2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and then the “KMSpico Install” folder and run “KMSpico_setup.exe”. Follow on screen instructions to finish installing KMSpico 10.2.0
- You now have the full version of KMSpico 10.2.0, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for KMSpico v10.2.0