About the software
A desktop application made to save your time spent in and out of Google by remembering what you had up, where you had it and just how you left it!
Use Gmail and Google’s office suite outside the browser as a standalone application with powerful enhanced features.
Gmail’s a powerful application. A browser is a general-purpose tool. If you need to do serious work, here is your edge.
Distinct from what Gmail uses in the browser, we designed a powerful engine that allows multiple accounts to be used together with 100% fidelity and no conflicts. It works with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides as well.
Redefine your inbox on the fly to see what’s come in today, or the past 2 days, or past week. Further whittle those down to only emails marked Important with Google AI, Unread, Attachments and Starred. Combine them to keep your inbox limited to a short list of your most relevant emails. Need to see your other emails? All it takes is a click to mix it up or turn it off.
Finally, a solution for office productivity that competes with Microsoft Office 365. Use Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides as native windowed desktop applications within Kiwi for Gmail.
The main features of Kiwi for Gmail are:
- Businesses can save 1500+ hours with Kiwi!
- The Zen Switch
- Important-Only Notifications
- Gmail Plugins
- Gmail as your Default Email Client
- Quickly Send Attachments
- Perfect for Multiple Monitors.
- Don’t Lose your Documents.
- The Focus Filtered Inbox
Kiwi for Gmail v2.0.509 System Requirements
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite or above
- Windows 10
How to Download and Install Kiwi for Gmail v2.0.509
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “KiwiForGSuite-Setup x64.exe” and install the software
- Copy Kiwi for G Suite.exe from the x64 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Kiwi for Gmail v2.0.509 (x64) installed on your PC.