This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Kindle for PC by Amazon v1.40.65535 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Kindle for PC by Amazon v1.40.65535 on your computer.
About the software
Amazon Kindle Reader is a perfect tool for Kindle books; if you don’t have a Kindle reader, you can read Kindle books from Amazon on the Windows system without an actual Kindle device so that you can enjoy reading without spending hundreds of dollars on yet another device.
The main features of Kindle for PC by Amazon are:
- Support up to 24 input formats, such as EPUB, PRC, HTMLZ, etc;
- Remove DRM from Kindle, Adobe, Kobo & Nook eBooks;
- Convert eBooks to MOBI, EPUB, AZW, PDF, or TXT format;
- Support the latest version of Windows 10.
Kindle for PC by Amazon v1.40.65535 System Requirements
- PC: Windows 8, 8.1, 10, or 11.
- Mac: OS x 10.14 or higher
How to Download and Install Kindle for PC by Amazon v1.40.65535
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run KindleForPC-installer-1.40.65535.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Kindle for PC by Amazon v1.40.65535 installed on your PC.