About the software
JRiver Media Center is a multimedia application that allows the user to play and organize various types of media on a computer running Windows, macOS, or Linux operating systems.
JRiver Media Center v25.0.100 System Requirements
- Intel or AMD x86 Compatible CPU with SSE2
- 256MB RAM
- 300MB free hard drive space for installation (plus space for digital media)
- Sound device with a working WDM or ASIO driver
- DirectX-capable Graphics Card (GPU)
- Internet connection (recommended).
- Windows 7 and newer
- Please Note: Server editions of Windows are not officially supported.
- Microsoft Windows Media Player
- RealPlayer, QuickTime, and Microsoft DirectX may be required to play certain filetypes.
- BluRay Playback requires a non-encrypted source disc, or realtime decryption software.
Windows Server Core and OS Enhancers
JRiver does not support running Media Center on Windows Server, especially when in Core Mode, or with any kind of third-party OS “enhancer” utilities. If you are doing either of these things, then we will be unable to assist you with any issues you encounter.
How to Download and Install JRiver Media Center v25.0.100
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run MediaCenter250100.exe or MediaCenter250100-x64.exe and install the software
- Use the files inside Fixed-MPT.zip to crack the software
- You now have the full version of JRiver Media Center v25.0.100, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for JRiver Media Center v25.0.100