This article shows you how to download and install the full version of JRiver Media Center for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing JRiver Media Center on your computer.
About the software
JRiver Media Center is a the most comprehensive media software.
The main features of JRiver Media Center are:
- If perfect audio is your goal…
- Plays video without effort. Bluray, Netflix, TV, YouTube…
- You can enjoy any media any time, any place. Phones and DLNA too.
- One thumb, five buttons. Controls everything.
- Organize, edit, and view your images.
JRiver Media Center System Requirements
- Intel or AMD x86 Compatible CPU with SSE2.
- 256MB RAM.
- 300MB free hard drive space for installation (plus space for digital media)
- Sound device with a working WDM or ASIO driver.
- DirectX-capable Graphics Card (GPU)
- Internet connection (recommended).
How to Download and Install JRiver Media Center
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run MediaCenter280078-x64.exe and install the software
- Run jriver.mediacenter.28.0.x.[x64]-MPT.exe from the [x64].Patch-MPT folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of JRiver Media Center v28.0.78 installed on your PC.