About the software
Color and shape vocals with five blendable creative must-haves and stompbox-style studio effects. A one-stop for past, present, and future vocal sounds
Get lost in layers, textures, effects, blending, and morphing in an experimental effects playground designed to help you craft your own signature vocal sound.
An advanced spectral display reacts to the sonic characteristic of vowels and blends fun interaction with a unique metering experience.
VocalSynth 2 works within the iZotope ecosystem to connect with other plugins like Neutron, Ozone, and Tonal Balance Control.
Auto, MIDI, and Sidechain modes allow control over vocoder-inspired effects and unique signal modulation for added creativity.
The main features of iZotope VocalSynth Pro are:
- Groundbreaking control for creative vocal effects
- Innovative vocal tools
- Versatile stompbox FX
- Interactive visualizations
- Inter-plugin communication
- Three distinct processing modes
iZotope VocalSynth Pro v2.5.0 System Requirements
- Mac: macOS High Sierra (10.13.6) – macOS Monterey (12.3.x) *
- Windows: Windows 10 – Windows 11
How to Download and Install iZotope VocalSynth Pro v2.5.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup VocalSynth 2 v2.5.0.exe and install the software
- Run Setup Meter Tap 3 v1.0.4.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of iZotope VocalSynth Pro v2.5.0 installed on your PC.