About the software
Overcome your listening environment and make mixes that translate with Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that helps keep your sound on target in any genre.
Finalize and fine-tune your master using target curves for different genres. Use Tonal Balance Control 2 in your mix session and adjust gain and EQ for Nectar, Neutron, other compatible iZotope plug-ins (available separately)
Clearly view the tonal balance of your audio and compare against 12 target curves representing popular music genres. Or, load an audio file to create a custom reference curve.
Talk to compatible iZotope plug-ins like Relay and adjust your tracks without leaving Tonal Balance Control 2. Open and control EQs from Ozone and Neutron for even more surgical possibilities!
Adjust your tracks’ gain, pan, stereo image, and more with this lightweight mixing tool included with Tonal Balance Control 2. Relay talks to Tonal Balance Control 2 and lets you view the frequencies of any track against your tonal balance target.
The main features of iZotope Tonal Balance Control are:
- FIND YOUR BALANCE
- Create with confidence
- Fix your mix in one window
- iZotope Relay included
iZotope Tonal Balance Control v2.6.0 System Requirements
- Mac: macOS High Sierra (10.13.6) – macOS Monterey (12.3.x)
- Windows: Windows 10–11
How to Download and Install iZotope Tonal Balance Control v2.6.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup Tonal Balance Control II v2.6.0.exe and install the software.
- Run Setup Relay v1.3.0.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of iZotope Tonal Balance Control v2.6.0 (x64) installed on your PC.