About the software
IsMyLcdOK is a small program but effective solution to easily check for dead/paralyzed/stuck pixels on LCD monitors.
IsMyLcdOK is primarily designed to quickly become the main feature of the program and that is the search for dead or paralyzed pixels. It is a fairly simple and small test program that can be of great benefit to all PC users. This software requires no expertise in terms of monitors and LCD-s, nor any expertise in the field of screen technology. All PC users can benefit from IsMyLcdOK from the first second
The main features of IsMyLcdOK are:
- Fast testing of LCD flat panel screens and monitors at home or in store
- Multiple full-color screen testing, color gradient testing, and horizontal/vertical line testing
- A portable app does not need to be installed
IsMyLcdOK v5.15 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, 8.1, 7
How to Download and Install IsMyLcdOK v5.15
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “IsMyLcdOK_x64.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of IsMyLcdOK v5.15 (x64) installed on your PC.