About the software
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
It has several ‘Modes’, each one for performing a different task:
- Read – Read a disc to an image file
- Build – Create an image file from files on your computer or network – or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write – Write an image file to a disc
- Verify – Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery – Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
ImgBurn System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required.
How to Download and Install ImgBurn v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup_ImgBurn_220.127.116.11_dlm_0401112393.exe and follow on-screen instructions to complete installation
- You now have the full version of ImgBurn, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
Note: this download is for ImgBurn v18.104.22.168