About the software
Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader is a small application that can help us to download Windows installation 8.1/10/11 ISO from Microsoft’s official website. It’s completely free, small and doesn’t require us to install it, such a small and handy piece of freeware should be put in your toolbox.
The main features of Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader are:
- Small size and no installation required
- Simple and easy to use
- Completely free
- Compatible with Windows Vista or later operating systems
Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader v1.2 System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista or later (64 & 32 bits)
Intel® Pentium® processor 1GHz (32 bits or 64 bits) or above
512 MB or more of RAM (1024 MB Recommended)
- Disk Space
100 MB and above free space
How to Download and Install Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader v1.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “WinISODownloader.exe” and install the software (choose from x64 or x86 folder)
- Copy intl.dll, libcurl.dll and Log.dll.dll from the x86 or x64 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader v1.2 installed on your PC.