This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader v1.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader v1.2 on your computer.
About the software
Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader is a small application that can help us to download Windows installation 8.1/10/11 ISO from Microsoft’s official website. It’s completely free, small and doesn’t require us to install it, such a small and handy piece of freeware should be put in your toolbox.
The main features of Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader are:
- Small size and no installation required
- Simple and easy to use
- Completely free
- Compatible with Windows Vista or later operating systems
Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader v1.2 System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista or later (64 & 32 bits)
Intel® Pentium® processor 1GHz (32 bits or 64 bits) or above
512 MB or more of RAM (1024 MB Recommended)
- Disk Space
100 MB and above free space
How to Download and Install Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader v1.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “WinISODownloader.exe” and install the software (choose from x64 or x86 folder)
- Copy intl.dll, libcurl.dll and Log.dll.dll from the x86 or x64 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Hasleo Windows ISO Downloader v1.2 installed on your PC.