TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (HDSentinel) is a hard disk monitoring software with support of HDD/SSD drives. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data. The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks and solid state disks today) values for each disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional 4.10 System Requirements
- Pentium or compatible CPU
- 64 megabytes of system memory
- 50 megabytes of hard disk space
- One or more hard disk, solid state disk, hybrid drive (SSHD) with ATA (IDE or Serial ATA/SATA II/SATA 6G), SCSI, SAS, USB, NVMe M.2 interface.
See Hardware compatibility pages for supported hard disk drives, SSD models, disk and RAID controllers and external hard disks / enclosures / adapters.
Network Attached Storage (NAS) disks can be monitored by extension of NAS functionality (see: How to: monitor Network Attached Storage (NAS) status for more information). USB/IEEE 1394 (firewire) enclosures are generally supported, but some (depending on firmware) may not provide complete status information.
- Windows operating system: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server, Windows 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 both 32 and 64 bit versions (where applicable)
- System administrator account (in service mode, it is possible to use without administrator rights and in service mode, works even without user logged in)
How to Download and Install Hard Disk Sentinel Professional 4.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “hdsentinel_pro_setup.exe” to install Hard Disk Sentinel Professional 4.10.
- Copy “HDSentinel.key” file to default installation directory.
- You now have the full version of Hard Disk Sentinel Professional 4.10, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Hard Disk Sentinel Professional v4.10 (build 5816)