This article shows you how to download and install the full version of HandBrake for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing HandBrake on your computer.
About the software
HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
Reasons you’ll love HandBrake:
- Convert video from nearly any format
- Free and Open Source
- Multi-Platform (Windows, Mac and Linux)
HandBrake (v1.5.1) System Requirements
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or better.
- Free Memory: 256 MB for transcoding standard definition video. 1 GB for transcoding high definition video. …
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768 or better (higher if running in High-DPI Mode, above 96 DPI or 100%)
- System Storage: 50 MB for the HandBrake app.
How to Download and Install HandBrake (v1.5.1)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “HandBrake-1.5.1-x86_64-Win_GUI.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of HandBrake (v1.5.1), without any limitations, installed on your computer.