This article shows you how to download and install the full version of GoodSync Enterprise for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing GoodSync Enterprise on your computer.
About the software
Easily back up and sync your files with GoodSync. Our simple and secure file backup and synchronization software will ensure that your files are never lost.
Features for Every Backup and Synchronization Task:
- REAL TIME DATA TRANSFER
- BLOCK LEVEL DATA TRANSFER
- UNATTENDED SERVICE
- END TO END ENCRYPTION
- VERSION HISTORY CONTROL
- COPY LOCKED FILES
GoodSync Enterprise (v126.96.36.199) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install GoodSync Enterprise (v188.8.131.52)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “GoodSync-v11-Setup.exe” .Close trial account creation window. Finish installation
- Close GoodSync if you start it
- Stop GoodSync service ( Run “net stop GsServer” as administrator in cmd )
- Copy GsAcct.tic from Patch folder to : %LocalAppData%\GoodSync\ and replace existing one
- Run (32-Bit) “goodsync.11+.x32.trial.patch.upd4-patch.exe” or (64-Bit) “goodsync.11+.x64.trial.patch.upd4-patch.exe” from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of GoodSync Enterprise (v184.108.40.206), without any limitations, installed on your computer.