This article shows you how to download and install the full version of GOM Mix Pro v184.108.40.206.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing GOM Mix Pro v220.127.116.11.0 on your computer.
About the software
Various overlay clips such as opening/closing, image transition and frame effects improve the video quality.
Provides video editing sources through continuous updates.
Quickly make your own video and upload on YouTube! Effectively shortens time taken for Video Editing → Encoding → Social Media Posting.
Quick and easy video editor with a huge range of built-in sources such as songs, fonts, and images. Enables to edit videos with desired sources.
The main features of GOM Mix Pro are:
- No ads
- No watermarks
- Unlimited encoding time
- Advanced audio editing options
- Basic sample media
- Advanced sample media
- Basic image content
- Advanced image content
- Background & special audio effects
- Basic templates
- Advanced templates
- Basic overlay effects
- Advanced overlay effects
- Basic filters
- Advanced filters
- Screen transition effects
- Project autosave
- Speeding/trimming a clip
GOM Mix Pro v18.104.22.168.0 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10(32/64bit) / 8.1(32/64bit) / 8(32/64bit) / 7(32/64bit)
- DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Memory 4GB RAM or more (required 1GB free memory)
- HDD 1GB or more
- CPU Intel Core i3(Haswell), AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher
How to Download and Install GOM Mix Pro v22.214.171.124.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy GomMixProMain_Loader.exe from the Loader folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of GOM Mix Pro v126.96.36.199.0 installed on your PC.