This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Glary File Recovery Pro for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Glary File Recovery Pro on your computer.
About the software
Restore files from Recycle Bin, systems-crash loss, permanent deletions, virus-caused loss, formatted drivers, and other external storage devices, such as camera memory card.
Glarysoft File Recovery Pro supports multiple file systems i.e., NTFS + EFS, FAT, NTFS. Moreover, it is able to recover files that the user has compressed, fragmented, or even encrypted on the NTFS file system.
Restore your files simply
It performs automatic sorting according to the name, size, and creation date of each file. Thus, once you have pressed the search button, found items are displayed on the interface by specifying the related information.
Glary File Recovery Pro (v188.8.131.52) System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2008, XP and Vista. 32 bit and 64 bit version.
- Graphics mode 1024×768 with 32-bit color
- 30 MB or more free hard disk space
- Intel Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon processor with 500 or above MHz
- 128 MB RAM or more
How to Download and Install Glary File Recovery Pro (v184.108.40.206)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “FileRecovery_Pro.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “crack” folder. Copy “Register.dll” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Glary File Recovery Pro (v220.127.116.11), without any limitations, installed on your computer.