About the software
Automatic PDF Processor can process PDF files automatically. Any number of folders can be monitored to automatically print, rename or move incoming PDF files to dynamically named folders. You can use PDF content, such as invoice details for the path or file name. In addition, numerous metadata of the PDF document can be used – for example, the title or author of the PDF document. The PDF files to be processed can be narrowed down with various profile-specific filters – for example, the document text, PDF metadata, or general file information like the creation or last modification date.
Extraction of data from the text of PDF files is optional. Automatic PDF Processor supports an unlimited number of extraction rules in a profile. After optional validation and formatting, you can use the extracted data for naming folders, supplementing the file name, or saving it in a CSV file. Another task that Automatic PDF Processor can automate is the extraction of attachments from PDF files. You can, for example, save ZUGFeRD XML files, XRechnung attachments, or similar in a folder of your choosing.
The main features of Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor are:
- Print, rename, move, or copy PDF files automatically (from one or multiple folders)
- Send PDF files automatically by email (also with additional attachments)
- Store embedded PDF attachments in any folder for archiving
- Automatically extract data from PDF documents and save as CSV file (extraction from file content or metadata)
- Split PDF documents by maximum file size, bookmarks, number of pages, QR code, barcode or keywords
- Make PDF files searchable (OCR)
- Merge PDF files (combine with static or dynamic partial documents)
- Monitor any number of folders (hot folder monitoring)
- Create individual rules for different tasks
- Filter by document text, file date, attachment name or count, title …
- Create the storage location (storage folder) dynamically from PDF document properties or based on content
Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor v1.26.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 or Server (32-bit or 64-bit version)
How to Download and Install Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor v1.26.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run app-setup.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on key.txt
- You now have the full version of Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor v1.26.4 installed on your PC.