About the software
Gilisoft Screen Recorder is a screen recording software for Windows, it captures what you see on screen and what you hear/say simultaneously, and saves them as compressed video file in real-time. Instead of recording screen in a single monitor, there are times that you may want to capture screen activity on dual or multiple monitors that connected to your computer. With the screen recording software you can record webinars, games and Skype videos in HD, and much more in a quick and hassle-free way. The intuitive and easy-to-use software offers a complete suite of tools and options for professional screen capture.
The main features of Gilisoft Screen Recorder are:
- Record Screen and Webcam
- Achieve High-Quality Recordings
- Recording Mic and Computer
- Zoom In While Recording
- H264 GPU Acceleration Encoding
- Popular Video Output Formats
- Draw on Video/Add Logo to Video
- Capture Snapshots
- Recording Schedule
- Countdown Recording & Auto-Stop Recording
Gilisoft Screen Recorder v11.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/7/10/11 (32 bits &64 bits)
How to Download and Install Gilisoft Screen Recorder v11.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “screen-recorder-X64.exe” and install the software
- Open Keygen-RadiXX11.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Gilisoft Screen Recorder v11.4 (x64) installed on your PC.