About the software
Genie Timeline makes it easy to continuously protect all your files no matter where they are stored; on your computer, external and network drives. Genie Timeline works automatically to protect new and changed files without any intervention.
Configure your backup in 3 simple steps and you’re done! Genie Timeline scans for all your file selections from any location and backs them up.
Use Genie Timeline mobile app for live feedback of your backup status or get email notifications of your backup status to your inbox.
The main features of Genie Timeline Server / Home are:
- Smart Mode
- Turbo Mode
- Power Saving Mode
- Game/Movie Mode
- Pause/Resume backups
- Parallel block level
- System Tray icon
- Include or exclude from backup with a click
- Easy Open Backed up files with a double click
- Multiple Languages
Genie Timeline Server / Home v10.0.3.300 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Pentium IV or equivalent and above or AMD equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- 200 MB free disk space
How to Download and Install Genie Timeline Server / Home v10.0.3.300
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run GenieTimeline10Home.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found serial.txt
- You now have the full version of Genie Timeline Server / Home v10.0.3.300 installed on your PC.